Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Little Rest and Relaxation

Raivis and I had a quiet weekend, I didn't even get dressed today :). That is my very favorite type of day!

Raivis crawled all over and pulled himself up on everything. He even experimented with standing independently a little bit. I am hoping that he takes his time with standing and walking, I don't know if I am ready for that yet.



Yesterday I stuck him in his crib for a moment while I used the restroom. When I got back he had pulled himself up. Looking so handsome I pulled his pacifier out of his mouth and snapped a picture...

Seconds later he gave me a naughty little grin flopped down crawled quickly to the other side of the crib, found a 2nd pacifier, and stuck it in giving me 'the eye'...

Victorious in his pacifier quest he pulled himself back up...

And returned to his original mission, making his way to...

His mobile.

Once he had made his goal, he spit out his pacifier. So, I had to take the mobile down, sad day.

Off to bed I go! Here's to a good week!

2 comments:

katieanne said...

that's hilarious- he's starting to cause trouble, eh? it only grows from here!
he is definitely a handsome little guy - but i am partial to mischievous little boys!

Carol said...

How exciting. Remember, I had to take you out of the crib and put you on a mattress on the floor at about this age. As soon as you pulled yourself up you managed to flip yourself out of the crib - somehow. After two times the doctor said to take you out. This was way before you walked! Love you!