Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sneezes, Olympics, Crawling and More

Raivis has discovered the dog bowls..... he won't crawl much but he will crawl for the dog bowl, the vacum cleaner, and to get into my lap (as long as he doesn't feel that I am to far away). His little crawl is funny, it transitions between a real crawl to an inch worm thing. He is still trying to figure out how to get his legs to work for him.

I caught Nik's cold this week and now Raivis has it too :(. Darn it. Nothing like sneezing and runny noses to make winter feel like it will never end.

We are loving the winter Olympics. I am especially loving having DVR for the Olympics... very nice!


Not committing to the crawl... but maybe to the stand?? Just have to figure out how to get the arms off the floor....


Gotta love the baby Budda belly


Raivis had his first teething biscuit, Millie says, "Hey, you ARE good for something." :)


He LOVED it!!


Oh so messy! But SOO worth the face washing that followed :)

3 comments:

Nicole Russell Willis said...

Millie says Raivis gets the gold for sharing!! :) Love the cute pictures! Sounds like you had a great Valentine's weekend too!!

Carol said...

How adorable! Love you guys! Such a sweet baby!

Rachael said...

I love the stand thingy, just has to grow longer arms. Love to Raivis, you two, and of course my grand dogs.