Thursday, February 11, 2010

The weekend is almost here!!!

This is the week that will never end.
We have had a very weird schedule this week because Nik has this weekend off, so I have declared this week a wash. On the bright side Nik has some sort of Valentines surprise that he is cooking up... I'll keep you posted. We are going somewhere tomorrow after work for an overnight stay. Hmmm, I wonder what it is....


This picture is a little blurry but it is pretty sweet

Raivis has decided that crawling is to much work, therefore he is scooting around like an inch worm. It is super cute, hopefully we'll get a video of it soon. His leg is almost all healed up. His tummy is doing better, we will be done with the antibiotics on Monday, I can't wait for that. He takes it pretty well, requiring just a little restraining.


Raivis pretty much saves this smile for Grover




Raivis loves Grover! (Please ignore the dirty window)

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Windows are allowed to be dirty when you have dogs and small children! This picture with Grover and Raivis is priceless. The smile he has for Grover is awesome. Love to all of you!