Riese in 2005, 3 years old
Yesterday Raivis and I got to have a pretty relaxing day together. He is crawling more and more, mostly to try to get into the dog water. I love our Saturdays together, we usually just play all day, take our naps together, and giggle a lot. We also went to the store to get Riese's birthday presents. Raivis loves to go to the store, he waves at all of the people, looks at all of the colors, and tries to grab things off of the shelves.
Raivis' cousin Riese was nice enough to give him her old slide, he loves it. After just one trial, he learned how to get himself going down the slide. So much fun!
2 comments:
what fun!! there is nothing like spending time with your kid :-) (and Happy Birthday, Riese!)
Yay Raivis! Jess, I love hearing your voice on the videos! I miss you!
I love the pic of Rie! She's so beautiful! :)
Delaney was annoyed when she realized it was Riese's birthday and she couldn't see her!!
Post a Comment