Friday, February 26, 2010

HELLO blue sky!!


I have noticed that the days are getting longer this week. It is light when I go to work and it is light out. So nice! The sun felt a little warm when I got home from work today so Raivis and I went for a walk after Nik left for work. It was such a beautiful day today.


This is something I LOVE about Colorado, the beautiful big blue sky

He was smiling at the neighbor coming out of the garage



I love shadows, I love it that you can see his cute little hat.


Speaking of the cute little hat, here is my view

We can see this cute little barn from our house

The other thing I love about colorado

Closer to the cute little barn, they are building houses in front of it, so sad

We are looking forward to a great weekend, no big plans. Such a great feeling. I am hoping for some more gorgeous weather. Sorry about all of the pictures, I guess I got a little carried away. :)

4 comments:

katieanne said...

The pictures are awesome! It's like going on your walk with you - very cool. The views there are amazing. And his hat is adorable! Have a great weekend!

Nicole Russell Willis said...

LOVE all the pictures! That shadow pic should be framed for sure! Way cool!! Love seeing your cutie pie faces!!

Heather Palmer said...

Ah I love the blue sky. I'm so tired of winter. I'm glad you were able to go out for a walk. My boys keep asking to go but it's still below freezing here and I can't bring myself to spend that much time in the cold. We have beautiful mountains here too and I just love it.

Carol said...

I love the pictures! I can pretend that I am with you!