When I left for work the other day I put Raivis in bed with his daddy and Millie. I so wished that I was snuggled up with them and I couldn't resist snatching this cute scene.
Come with us as we navigate our way through medical school, parenthood, work, and exploring our Richmond home!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Medical School Update
After posting that we had put our house on the market, I realized that not everybody knows the latest information. Nik interviewed at 10 schools, he has been wait listed at 4, accepted at 5, and we still haven't heard from University of Colorado. We are planning on going to Colorado if we get in there, but our other options are University of Toledo, Virginia Commonwealth University, and New York Medical College. We are trying to be prepared and take advantage of the home buyer tax credit rush. So, now we wait... we wait to hear from Colorado and we wait for our house to sell. Waiting...Waiting...Waiting.

When I left for work the other day I put Raivis in bed with his daddy and Millie. I so wished that I was snuggled up with them and I couldn't resist snatching this cute scene.
When I left for work the other day I put Raivis in bed with his daddy and Millie. I so wished that I was snuggled up with them and I couldn't resist snatching this cute scene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hoping for Colorado! Seems like pretty good odds to me. Love the pic! :)
Post a Comment