We decided to get out of town last weekend and went up to the mountains. We were planning on spending Friday in Breckinridge to see the International Ice Sculpture Competition, then go to Aspen on Saturday to watch the X Games. Well, Raivis had some other plans. Friday went off without a hitch, then we went to bed. Poor guy cried, no, screamed all night. During all of the screaming we noticed that Raivis is cutting 3 new teeth, that could have been the problem. Nik and i were so tired by the morning we decided to head back home early. We were a little bummed, but we were able to relax most of the day Saturday and Sunday. Plus we had fun on Friday. So it wasn't all a wash. In other news, Raivis still isn't crawling. He will rock on his hands and knees, maybe take a step (is that what you call it when you crawl?) then flop onto his belly. Anytime time now right? We are putting our house on the market today. Super scary, so wish us luck.
Daddy and Raivis all bundled up!

We found an Idaho Flag!

2nd Place

Raivis and Mommy back in the warm car

Our favorite, and 1st place

They were all so cool!
6 comments:
Neat! How do I put a link at the top of my tool bar? Like what you did with Nicole's.
What a great idea! Much more personal. Thanks, Jessica!
how fun is that! Raivis is adorable!
I really enjoyed it and happy I will be able to keep up with you more. As usual, Raivis is adorable. He will crawl in his own time and when he starts nothing will be in his way. He is progressing so much in other ways, like his fine motor skills. I hope I get to see you all in April at Chico Hot Springs for Jade's wedding.
I am SOOOoooOOOOOoooOOO excited that you are blogging now!! :)
You are going to love to look back and see everything you have documented!
I am looking forward to reading about (and seeing) all of your adventures!!
Yay!
Hi Jessica, Nik and Raivis - I am also so very excited to be able to read your blog and see your pictures. You all look so great and Raivis is getting so big (and three teeth - wow). I believe I am behind in my news - where are you moving to? I am fine and I really hope, hope to see you sometime - would love to visit you and also for you to visit me and see my home - which I love and which is adorned with lovely pictures of your family. Grma Karen is a picture nut!!! Hugs to you all.
Post a Comment