Saturday, March 6, 2010

We went for a walk last week, the sun felt good to all of us.

Raivis slept for almost 12 hours last night! We are trying to increase the amount of sleep we are getting around here... hopefully we can keep this up! Other than that, there isn't much going on around here. I had to take a sick day on Friday because my sister (who was supposed to watch Raivis) had a terrible stomach flu. I got to get an extra weekend day out of the deal, which rocks because I am working Sunday so that we can head down to California on Friday. I am a little nervous about flying with my boy, but he is usually so good natured... we SHOULD be okay. ..

We've shown our house a few times, no offers yet. Grover loves it when we show the house because he gets to go on a car ride. I on the other hand, am getting tired of the whole thing. I have to remind myself to have patience with the process.

Playing in the lid drawer has become one of his favorite things to do

My son is a crawling maniac, his favorite target continues to be the dog bowls of course. He is getting pretty good at climbing the stairs, still working at going down the stairs though.



This is why my sliding door glass is always smudged :)


2 comments:

Carol said...

What adorable pictures! I love you! MOM

The Skinner Crew said...

He is getting so big! I love to see his little face. I remember our conversation in the stair well like yesterday. Seems like forever ago. Hope work and things are good for you guys.....