Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Today would have been my Grandma Nancy's 88th birthday. I have been thinking about all of the little things she did for me... she taught me how to knit (but not how to start or end), she taught me how to needlepoint, she took me to many movies, watched me swim at her house almost every time I went over there, she attended many recitals, and much more. I am so thankful that I got to have such a good relationship with her. i wore some of her jewelry today in a quiet tribute to her life, Happy Birthday Grandma!

In other news, I have been fighting through the week, it has possibly been the longest week ever (probably because it is the week before vacation). One more day. Woohoo!! I was getting my sweet boy to bed and he was being so cute I had to catch it on video. (sorry about the shaking, I am not the best camera man) So funny!



Well, I brought home some paper work for the first time, I need to get all caught up before tomorrow. Better get cracking, my bedtime is creeping up on me :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Nancy. It was so great to be able to spend time with you guy's even though it was very short.... I hope years won't go by till we see each other again. Your little family of three is beautiful. I love that we can keep in touch this way. Love you guy's...Mica