OH, the first two are so precious. First, because I always loved my son in a way that I hoped he would love his wife and children. Being my first, I had more time to spend with him in his early years.
Second, Nik had a cabbage patch doll that looked like him. I thought it was important for him to love a "baby" just as little girls do so he would grow up to be a good dad and husband. To see this picture of Zani holding/rocking his "baby" and saying bay-bay is so special to me.
1 comment:
OH, the first two are so precious. First, because I always loved my son in a way that I hoped he would love his wife and children. Being my first, I had more time to spend with him in his early years.
Second, Nik had a cabbage patch doll that looked like him. I thought it was important for him to love a "baby" just as little girls do so he would grow up to be a good dad and husband. To see this picture of Zani holding/rocking his "baby" and saying bay-bay is so special to me.
Thank you for posting this. I love you all!
Post a Comment