Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I made it !!! I had to double up a couple of times but I did it!!

So for today, Thanksgiving, here is what is on my heart....

 - I am thankful that somehow I get to spend  everyday with the love of my life. My husband is my rock and I couldn't imagine doing life with anyone but him. 

- I am thankful for my boys. For every giggle, adventure , tear, meal , bath , bed time, lazy day, school day, home day, good day , naughty day, busy day, hug, kiss, and cuddle I couldn't be more thankful. They fill my heart, they are my breath , they have my soul.

- I am thankful for my family, my biological one and my married "into" one. Somehow I got lucky and I have a family that has and is willing to do so much for us, it is breath taking really. 

- I am thankful for sisters.  My own big sister has always been my idol, my biggest fan, my sounding board, my guide, my rock, my teacher, my librarian, my coach, my friend, my support, and my inspiration. I also aquired three beautiful sister-in-laws that have taught and inspired me moved then they will ever know.

- I am thankful for my nephews, who are almost like siblings. They have taught me so much , I couldn't be prouder of them then I am. They have both made me laugh harder then anyone on the planet.  They are strong and loving, how cool is that?

- I am thankful for my nieces.  The day my sister's daughter was born I fell in love with her from miles away. She is smart, sweet, talented, funny, and gorgous. Then another breathtakingly precious little girl joined our family and again I felt my heart burst from miles away. She is so sweet, smart, and it goes without saying, beautiful. These girls enrich my life.

- I am thankful for my career. I accidentally found speech- language pathology and I don't think there is a better career for me in the whole world . I am so thankful to be able to support my family doing something that inspires and excites me. 

- I am thankful for teachers, both the formal and informal ones that have guided me personally, academically, and professionally. 

- and I am thankful for friendship.  When I look at the variety of friends that I have aquired throughout all of the stages of my life I am honored and humbled to call these wonderful people my friends. 

My heart is full!

And that is enough sappinness :) I better get working on getting ready for Chrismas. I'm determined not to let if sneak up in me this year  (a girl can hope right?)



No comments: