Saturday, November 16, 2013

For the 15th

Catch up day for November 15 :)

Last night, while I was snuggling Z to sleep I was looking at my facebook page.  The first item on my news feed was the announcement of the birth of our friend's BEATUIFUL baby girl.  She is gorgeous and I am so excited for thier little family to become a family of 4.

The next post down was from a friend that lost her nephew one week after he was born.  The baby had been born four weeks premature and had many struggles.  My heart breaks for her and her family.

Feeling the joy of new life one second and feeling the pain of loosing new life the next.  wow.

So, I am especially thankful today for the health of my own beautiful boys.  BUT I am also thankful for the health of all of the babies that have just entered or will be soon entering our friend's lives (and there are quite a few right now!)  I am also thankful for community, even if it is just through facebook, that we can use that to hold each other up in really really unimaginably tough times.

No comments: