Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The crud

Along with almost everybody else, we too have been battling the crud.  It has been a rough snotty with big coughs couple of weeks.  I think that we are all on the mend, one by one.  Poor Grandma Carol was the last one to get it, she is still in the thick of it. 

 


While trying to get well we have been busy getting ready for baby.  I think that we have pretty much everything ready for our little bambino.  It took me a while and a lot of moving stuff room to room but I think that we managed to squeeze everything into our space. I have the crib in Raivis' room and we had to move his bookcase into the hallway.  It is a little tight but I think it will do.





Last weekend we went on our annual trip to the pumpkin patch.  We got to meet up with some good friends, we had a great time.  Raivis was all about picking up as many pumpkins as he possibly could and of course he needed to be in charge of the wagon






















 

The Church Hill trees have been putting on a glorious fall show for us.  As we were walking to dinner the other evening, Raivis and I took a little extra time to play in the leaves.  Poor Daddy had to wait an extra 30 minutes before we got to dinner, but we had fun.


 My belly has completely taken over.  I am holding my own though despite the fall crud.  I will have to get a picture of the belly.  I am not sure if I am close to ready but our due date is already only 3 weeks away.  The baby and i have made a deal that I will be able to catch everything up at work before the big day.  Wish me luck on that one :)

2 comments:

Lori Sirs said...

Love these pictures! I am hoping along with you that you all feel better SOON. I am thinking the new little one will be here before any of us know it - can't wait!

Rachael said...

The leaves look awesome! I can't wait for pictures of the belly and bambino!