We had our 34 week ultrasound today.
Baby is looking good, its head is pointed the right way and is just under 6 pounds right now. That means that baby is on its way to being as big, if not bigger then Raivis. I thought that I had already agreed with baby that Raivis would be the biggest by a lot. Gee, kids just don't listen!
I am feeling good. My belly has officially taken over... I am not sure if I can handle it getting any bigger but bigger it will get. I told people at work that I would be huge by the end of my pregnancy, I don't think that they believed me.
The above picture is of baby's face, the forehead is to the right, the chin is to the left, and you can't really see the left eye. (hope that helps make sense of it). Nik and I both think that baby already looks a lot like Raivis.. we will see!
Pretty soon we will be a party of four!
4 comments:
Adorable! and we can't wait til you are a party of four. :-)
This so cool Jess,I hope that little girl starts to listen and gives you a break!
Whoo! Love to see this pic! I am so excited for your new addition!
Having a baby you both agree looks a lot like cutie Raivis is a sure thing, since you already have 3-1/2 years with him. I hope you have some time off together so the entire family can bond together with this baby. Love you all!
Post a Comment