Nik is in the middle of crunch month. Crunch month is the five weeks prior to the Step One Boards (a huge test that will decide what specialty Nik will be competitive for and will decide where Nik will be competitive for residencies). I have decided that crunch month is like dead week before finals in college but on steroids AND for a little over a whole month. He has been going to school from 6 am to 6:30 pm 7 days a week, with the exception of 2 or 3 half days that are built into his "study plan". On top of that, he often studies for a while after Raivis goes to bed. Sheesh, I am so glad no one is wanting me to do that!! I couldn't do it, Nik on the other hand is handling it beautifully.
This week, we hit half way.
- Half way done with studying, only 15 more study days until the test is taken and the count down for the scores begins
- Nik will also be officially half a doctor once this test is over
- Half of our time here in Richmond has flown by
- We are almost half done with 2012
- We are a little over half way to becoming a family of four.
For such a little number, half is seeming pretty big.
3 comments:
I can only imagine how hard this is- my husband just finished his bachelors ( I know he is slow) and he was working two jobs and going to school full time. I was so hard for me too! And Nic is busier then that! I hope the next few weeks fly by and he does well on his test!
Half seems like a very big number in this case. I know Nik will be at the top, just as he has been all the way so far. I'm so awesomely proud of all of you, including Grandma Carol. It has taken all seven of you, which includes the dogs (or do you still have fish?) Love you all!
Love all your new posts! I am so glad we got to see you guys in Boise and Colorado! :)
Post a Comment