We have had a busy week of playing, trying to stay cool, working, and studying. Nothing to out of the ordinary really.
The flowers have really begun to show off their beauty lately. Every day we see a new bloom.
I had to work on Memorial Day, so I got to have Wednesday off instead. Raivis and I had a very nice lazy morning then went shopping with Grandma Carol. It was a really nice way to break up the week. I wonder if my boss would buy it if I told her I would be more productive if I did that every week....
Pretty quiet around here all in all, other then the periodic "MEOW" that is yelled at the top of a certain three year old's lungs. Raivis, Grandma Carol, and I are getting ready to go to Colorado for my nephew, Jared's wedding. We have the fridge stocked full of food so Daddy doesn't have to mess with cooking or scrounging for food. Now we just have to pack and make it to Tuesday night when we leave.
Some kid keeps coming into my house, taking all of the toys out, spreading them around as far as they can go, then moves on to the next room. Someone needs to get control of this kid!
Wait... I think it is my kid that does this.... Shoot! (the above picture REALLY doesn't do Raivis' work justice.)
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures and love the flowers!! Enjoy your time in Colorado - best wishes to Jared and his bride - travel safely!
The flowers were always so awesome in that area of the country. I love your photos. I kind of love that 3 year old that makes all the messes.
Post a Comment