Saturday, May 26, 2012

Thoughts and Pictures from April

April was full of fun this year.  Raivis had a blast doing Eater egg hunts, we made it to Virginia Beach for the first time this year, enjoyed the beautiful weather, we watched the local minor league team play baseball, and celebrated his 3rd birthday.
 
   During the month of April, my boy grew and grew and grew.  I think that I blinked and he morphed from a toddler to a little boy.  The kid is crazy about riding his bike, all things with wheels, the beach, dogs, and kitties.  He loves to climb, jump, run, squeal, race, and giggle. 

 When he wants to play pretend, he says "Lets talk about it!".  His daddy asked him a while ago if he was Daddy's boy.  He looked at me and said, "No, I Mamma's boy, but I love you both."  Quite often, he requests the following and eats it for breakfast, "Waffles! One frozen, one toasted."  His favorite joke is to run up to anyone in the house, turn around and say "I toot on you!"
 
 He has opinions on all sorts of things.  He suddenly only sleeps with his door open.  He doesn't want his cheez-its on his lunch plate just in case they get jelly on them.  He doesn't like socks but he still wants to wear his tennis shoes. He refuses to wear shirts with buttons 90% of the time. 




 



 To my little boy, thank you for your smiles, your messes, your giggles, your love, your temper tantrums, your joy, your energy, your humor, your helpfulness, and your spirit.

Happy 3rd birthday to my boy. 


1 comment:

Rachael said...

It's been way to fast and I haven't seen him enough. I love him so much.