My boy is one year, 2 weeks, and 2 days old! (I don't know where the last 16 days went that I am just now getting to his birthday post). In my defense in the last 16 days we not only became the parents of a one year old, we had company in town, I got to celebrate another birthday, we celebrated mother's day and kept to our normal schedule. We had a wonderful birthday celebration. My mom and Nik's dad were both able to be here which made it extra special.
My little man has been very cranky lately but we had a nice Saturday together today. After Nik left for work today I decided that we were going to have a special treat. Raivis and I went to Dairy Queen for his first soft serve ice cream cone (before dinner, naughty I know). He was so funny, I taught him how to hold it and he went for it. After about 2 minutes he mad a terrible face, started crying and shoved the ice cream cone away... I suspect he had his first brain freeze. Poor kid! He rsumed eating again, but we used a spoon instead. :) We both made good work on the cone too.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday little man!!!
It was a great time. Love Grandma Carol
Post a Comment