Monday, April 19, 2010

Richmond in a weekend

Whew!!! We just got back from a whirlwind weekend in Richmond, Virginia. We left Friday night and got home today. We are all exhausted but we had a good time exploring this city. Richmond is a beautiful city, that I didn't get very many pictures of due to major camera issues. Next time I will get some good ones... We got to see Daddy's new school, it is huge. On campus is the "Confederate White House" and many other historic and beautiful buildings. The search for the right neighborhood and house has begun. We drove all over the city, sometimes finding ourselves in the scary parts, we saw some icky houses and some beautiful ones, now we just need to make a decision where we want to be... the hard part.

Raivis has been growing, learning, and changing every day. He decided that he was going to give big sloppy baby kisses on the plane, when I sing "If You're Happy and You Know It" he claps in the right places, he says "na na" when propted to say banana... I am sure there are more new things but I can't think get it out my brain is so tired. I guess I better get off to bed! I was going to upload a video but I can't figure it out... until next time

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds awesome...so happy for ya guy's...That babe of yours will be Mr. Toddle boy soon...it is crazy how fast they grow! Hugs and much love, Mica