- My boy says "not" for no these days, for example: "Do you want to put your pajamas on?" "Not".... it cracks me up every time
- He is a bike riding maniac, he has cruised all around Church Hill, it is good for me... it makes me walk faster during our outings.
- During dinner the other day he says, "I want a baby, a sister" ... we blame Grandma Carol for feeding him ideas :)
- He requests frozen waffles "Cold" meaning still frozen, I think he is a bigger weirdo then me about the waffles
- Before work the other day says, "Stay here Momma, watch TV little while and cuddle" Ummm, that is a really hard request to deny
- He loves kitties, when we find one that will let him pet it he just giggles and giggles
- When he goes downstairs without me he says, "Bye Momma, Love you, see ya later" then I say, 'Be good" he says, "OK, I wee-ll"
- One of the nights last week I needed pizza, we tried a new place and it was great. We took it home and after we were done eating Nik burped, Raivis turned to me and said "you burp." Somehow I managed to oblige and I don't think that I have ever heard him laugh so hard without being tickled. Once he caught his breath he says "you guys funny!"
- He will sing the BSU fight song and will say "Go broncos" and "Go Boise State" almost on command... I think we have successfully brain washed the kid into being a BSU fan.
- We are going to Colorado for Thanksgiving and he is PUMPED about flying in an airplane, lets hope his enthusiasm holds
- Speaking of Thanksgiving, he is still saying "Almost Halloween!" When he is corrected that it is almost Thanksgiving now he says "No, Almost Halloween" I think that means that Halloween was marked down in his book as probably the most fun ever
- When playing hide and seek he counts, a lot of the time is sounds like, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, tirteen, eady or not, here i COME"
- When I tuck him in at night he says, "Love you too momma" and melts my heart, how did he grow to be this big already?
Come with us as we navigate our way through medical school, parenthood, work, and exploring our Richmond home!
Saturday, November 12, 2011
"Tirteen" Raivi-isms That Make Me Happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
These are just great! It's amazing how they grow so quickly
lucas loves frozen waffles too. gross.
fun to hear all the stories! he's such a cutie!
Awwww. I really love this!
You reminded me, with hide and seek Delaney used to say 1,2, "fweeeee " "ever not, here I come".
Post a Comment