On Labor Day Nik and I had the opportunity to go see Boise State University play Virginia Tech University in Washington DC. We had a ton of fun supporting our school, being the minority in the stadium. We met a lot of really great VA Tech fans that invited us to thier tailgate parties and stayed up until 4 AM cheering on the blue. Thanks Marc for helping us get the awesome seats!
My little guy, ready for game day! He loves his BSU beads, wears them all the time, we must be doing something right if he always wants to represent the boys in blue :)
We tried to get a good family game day picture but an airplane flew by, Raivis always has to find the airplanes
It had been a long time since I had been to a live BSU game, so much fun! I missed our stadium though, it is hard for me to watch a game without the blue turf in the background :)
Victory pic! I had way to much to drink, hence me wearing a baseball hat backwords
Other then that we are pretty boring. Getting chores done, working, studying, walking the dogs, day to day stuff. Nik has two medical school tests under his belt and did very well on both, we are so proud of him. Raivis is busy growing, playing, learning, and getting into trouble, everyday is a wonderful adventure. I have been working and loving on my boys every chance I get. Doesn't get much better then that does it?
We don't have much planned this week, just get the working thing done, Nik will tackle the studying thing in preperation for a test on the 27th, and enjoy the cooler weather. Happy Fall!
We don't have much planned this week, just get the working thing done, Nik will tackle the studying thing in preperation for a test on the 27th, and enjoy the cooler weather. Happy Fall!
2 comments:
I think it's so cool you were able to get to the BSU game back east.
Seeing all the neat things you are doing in your new area makes me want to go on a vacation. I love seeing historical stuff.
Love the updates, Jess! So glad you are all settling in to your new home. Love ya!
Post a Comment