On Sunday we put the finishing touches on the house... as you can see, three weeks later we have settled in. I think that our time in Richmond is going to be fun and busy, there are a lot of fun things to do, see, and explore. Nik's first week of lectures started Monday and we are back to the grind. Now that we are pretty much settled I promise I will get back to posting all of our adventures. If you need our new address and phone number, shoot me an email! (jessica.sirs@gmail.com) Give me a bit to reply though, I am slow at getting to it these days :)
Come with us as we navigate our way through medical school, parenthood, work, and exploring our Richmond home!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
We're Still Kicking Part II
We decided that we needed to do something fun again, so we drove about 2 hours north and hit up the national zoo in Washington DC on Saturday. Raivis loved it, he got to see zebras, elephants, pandas, lions, and gorillas, but his favorite was the meercats. We can't wait to get up to DC and do some more exploring.
On Sunday we put the finishing touches on the house... as you can see, three weeks later we have settled in. I think that our time in Richmond is going to be fun and busy, there are a lot of fun things to do, see, and explore. Nik's first week of lectures started Monday and we are back to the grind. Now that we are pretty much settled I promise I will get back to posting all of our adventures. If you need our new address and phone number, shoot me an email! (jessica.sirs@gmail.com) Give me a bit to reply though, I am slow at getting to it these days :)





On Sunday we put the finishing touches on the house... as you can see, three weeks later we have settled in. I think that our time in Richmond is going to be fun and busy, there are a lot of fun things to do, see, and explore. Nik's first week of lectures started Monday and we are back to the grind. Now that we are pretty much settled I promise I will get back to posting all of our adventures. If you need our new address and phone number, shoot me an email! (jessica.sirs@gmail.com) Give me a bit to reply though, I am slow at getting to it these days :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was so good to be there, attend the White Coat Ceremony, and see your townhouse. I see the pictures are up the stairwell wall now. It looks like you are all settled in. I can't wait to get back there. I miss you all so much already.
Your place is beautiful! Moving sucks but I don't mind unpacking.
Post a Comment