Monday, June 14, 2010

What is that bright yellow thing in the sky?


After days and days and days of rain the sun decided to come out this afternoon. When I got home from work, I had the sunny day itch so Raivis and I decided to hit up the park after Daddy left for work. Greeley has a lot of great parks that I have not checked out so I decided that we should try out a new park. It has a nice little lake, baby swings, and slides... what more can you ask for?

Ok, this isn't SUPPOSED to be a peace sign... during our whole walk his little pointer finger was out showing me all of the cool thing around us. We saw trees, water, flowers, kids, bikes, and people fishing, so fun!
"Mom, I want in there!"Raivis LOVES the swings, he had a great vantage point to see all the kids playing around us

A little to big for his britches, ready to try out the big kid swings!

Look at that brave little walker! Taking off for the slide.

HA, so fun! We can't wait to show Daddy the park we discovered!

3 comments:

Lori Sirs said...

these are such great pics - and so fun, as always, to get a glimpse into the everyday happenings for you guys! Thank you, Jess!

katieanne said...

love the walking to the slide picture - how exciting!

Nicole Russell Willis said...

I agree! New parks are the best! SUCH cute pics!!