Saturday, June 19, 2010

Time for a hair cut

I have been told for months now that I should get Raivis' hair cut. I don't know why but the idea of cutting his hair was so sad to me. I finally built up enough courage and today Nik and I took him to get it done. He was such a big boy. We took him to a salon that specialized in kid's cuts. He got to sit in a car and watch a movie (my son doesn't watch much TV at all so that was super exciting for him). The lady was great, really fast and sneaky. I think cutting his fly away hair made him age a lot. What do you think?

Before

During
After

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwwww he looks just like his Daddy! sweet boy...Hugs,Mica

Carol said...

How Sweet! He is growing too fast! I love the pictures.