We are working on the potty training thing. Well actually Grandma Carol and Nik are working on the potty training thing and I support in the evenings and weekends. We have got him to go pee in the potty chair 3 times now, we had to catch him in the act.

I got home from work one day last week and was greeted with a bare baby bum. Raivis was telling me that he went potty in the potty chair and was very excited, then he looks at me and says:
"Potty gound."
"No, potty on the ground, go potty in the potty chair."
"Potty shoe""No potty on the shoe, potty in the potty chair."Then with a naughty look in his eye,
"Potty mommy." (meaning he was going to go potty on me)
Oh dear, I think we have our hands full with this one :)
3 comments:
awesome! funny boy. lucas is currently refusing to even look at the potty... grrr!
"Potty mommy" hahaha... He's so funny :)
Umm, that is hilarious and sounds like his cousin Delaney!!! :)
I miss you guys!! Love all your awesome blog posts, I think that New England trip sounds awesome!! Baaaahston accents and all!!!
Post a Comment